Keppel Seghers provides multiple levels of Operations & Maintenance (O&M) services, ranging from process assistance and operator training to full-scale O&M contracts.
The objectives of O&M services are to:
- Maximise plant availability
- Achieve better plant performances
- Comply with environmental and safety requirements
- Maximise throughput of the plant
- Maximise energy output
- Minimise maintenance costs
- Minimise consumption of chemicals and utilities
- Organise or assist with major overhauls or plant upgrades
Depending on the client's requirements, the different schemes of O&M services offered include:
- Operations & Maintenance: Full performance and operational responsibility for the plant or equipment against a well identified fixed and variable cost structure.
- Process assistance: On-site and off-site support through remote control; advice and assistance with respect to process optimisation; fault analysis and debugging; feasibility studies with respect to plant improvement and plant upgrades; technical support during major overhauls, including inspection of parts; maintenance report and recommendations.
- Maintenance support: Overhauls at regular intervals for specific equipment.
- Operator training: Additional training programmes for operators.
For more information, download our brochure